Fire tests of materials and components for railway vehicles, trains EN 45545-2
Our services comprise determination of ignitability, flame spread properties, smoke production and heath release of materials and components in railway vehicles. As our customer you can benefit from our services during the product development and we help you to plan testing for approval.
Fire safety requirements
Test methods and requirements concerning burning behavior of materials and components in railway vehicles are specified in standard EN 45545-2.
Our services for measuring burning behavior of materials and components in railway vehicles
- Lateral flame spread ISO 5658-2
- Heat release and smoke production ISO 5660
- Smoke production EN ISO 5659-2
- Horizontal flame spread of floorings EN ISO 9239-1
- Ignitability with single flame EN ISO 11925-2
- Ignitability of bedding items EN ISO 12952-1 and -2