Pohjavesi ja pintavesi
Ground and surface water
Eurofins water laboratories in Finland perform different chemical and microbiological analysis with accrediated methods from different types of natural water matrixes.
Our analytical portfolio includes for example:
- General physical and chemical parameters (pH, conductivity, alkalinity, suspended solids, turbidity, color etc.)
- Microbiological analysis
- Nutrients (total nitrogen and phosphorus + fractions)
- Chemical and biological oxygen demand
- Total petroleum hydrocarbons
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Dioxins and furans
In addition, we analyze rare compound classes, for example perfluorinated compounds, hormones and explosives. Organic analysis is mainly performed in our laboratories in Lahti and Oulu.
Eurofins also offer sampling services. Our sampling organization is FINAS-accrediated and most of our sampling personnel have sampling certificate.
For more information, please contact
+358 40 487 2255
Analytical Service Manager
+358 50 311 1081